Saturday, March 03, 2007

India Day 9, 10, 11

We arrived in Bangalore early Tuesday morning (5:30am). I got a few hours of sleep and headed for the purpose driven conference venue. The first day went fairly well. I was really tired in the evening. For supper we went to pizza hut. I woke up the next day and felt sick to my stomach. Of course, after we ate "American" food. I taught the first hour and a half session and couldn't do anymore. I was about to faint.

They took me back to my room where I groaned and vomited for the rest of the day. Chris did a great job of looking out for me. I made a few calls, sent a few emails asking people at home to pray for me. The next morning I woke up and felt weak, but my vomiting and other stuff stopped. Honestly, I believe that God touched my stomach. I was able to teach the entire last day of the conference. We finished strong. Thanks for praying.

This was the 3rd major city that we visited. It has been such a great honor to meet and encourage the believers here. I have gained many friends and will be able to network with pastors from each of the major cities.

We are on our way to Goa, the last stop for before we head back to the US. This part of our trip is to spend two days touring and visiting a beautiful part of India. We hope to connect with several pastors there. They just recently had a PDC there also.

I am ready to come home. I miss Kendra and the kids, our church, and American culture.

Larry